Our food choices and dietary behaviour are having a big impact on our health and that of our planet. But changing people’s habits is notoriously difficult – so what should the approach be if we are to improve, for the sake of both health and sustainability?
This half day e-symposium welcomes international experts to explore policies, along with scientific insights into how to nudge people into new habits. Topics also include ways of communicating with consumers about healthier, more sustainable diets; packaging; and the general food environment.
GAIN CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF:
- The size of the challenge in changing our dietary behaviour
- Latest policies – from farm to fork to waste
- How we are delivering against targets and next steps
BE AWARE OF:
- Food environment nudge tactics, underlying mechanisms and their impact
- The challenges faced with these tactics
BE ABLE TO:
- Ask questions to further understanding
- Reflect on success factors for nudge tactics designed to achieve healthier food behaviours