Plant-based eating is a hot topic, making this meeting very welcome to the audience of over 180 students and academic staff from Leeds University.
The report written by Sue Baic and the handouts of the presentations from this afternoon symposium can be downloaded below.
The moment for plant-based eating is Now: both for your health and that of the planet
- Chair’s Welcome and Introduction – Prof. Janet Cade and Prof. Louise Dye
- Plant-based eating: important role in food-based dietary guidelines – Ayela Spiro (British Nutrition Foundation)
- Health benefits of plant-based eating – Prof. Dr. Ian Rowland (Reading)
- Environmentally-friendly benefits of plant-based eating – Dr. Christian Reynolds (Sheffield)
- How to motivate school children to eat more plant-based: Nudging strategies – Dr. Hannah Ensaff (Leeds)