The Alpro Foundation scientific paper award honors a young scientific researcher (under 36 years old) as the first author of a research paper on the impact of plant-based eating on health and/or the environment.
The prize is 2500€ for the first author.
- Paper must be published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Paper must be written in English (abstract and entire publication)
- Studies evaluating the impact of the whole diet are scored highest
- Papers dealing with in vitro and/or animal experiments are not eligible
- Literature reviews or meta-analysis are not eligible
- Paper must be published in 2018 or final version must be accepted in 2018 for publication
- First author must be affiliated to an European University or an European public sector organization
- First author must be younger than 36 years (Date of Birth January 1st 1983 or later)
- No shared first authorships permitted
- Grant holders of an Alpro Foundation research grant are not eligible for this award
Submission Ddadline: 31 January 2019